Commercial HVAC Service Technician
Niagara Falls, Ontario, CA
$49 - $54/hr
A multi-branch reputable North American HVAC organization is immediately hiring several 313A Commercial HVAC Technicians to cover the Niagara Falls, St. Catherines, Fort Erie, and surrounding areas.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Strong Compensation Package
- Benefits & RRSP
- Supportive Team & Management Environment
- Company Vehicle to Take Home + Paid Travel Time + Gas Card
Commercial Service Techs will diagnose, troubleshoot, service, repair commercial HVAC equipment and systems including but not limited to RTU’s, A/C, Make Up Air Units, Chillers, Building Automation Systems (BAS), etc.
- Mandatory Licenses/Certifications: 313A Refrigeration License, G1 OR G2 Gas Fitter Certification
- Strong mechanical and electrical skills
- Own tools
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
The successfully hired Commercial HVAC Service Technician must pass a pre-employment Background Check (Criminal, Driving).
- $49.00 - $54.00/hour++++
- Comprehensive Benefit Package after 3 months (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, STD/LTD, EAP).
- RRSP Matching available after 6 months; voluntary contribution can start in 3 months
- Company Vehicle to Take Home
- Cell Phone + Gas Card
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Annual $220 Safety Boot Allowance
- Annual $500 Tool Allowance
- Company Sponsored Events
- Company Provided & Cleaned Uniforms
Days, 8:00am – 4:30pm (Monday – Friday).
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call/text Jacquie toll free at 1 833 482 2562 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote job #1839