Customer Service Technician HVAC
Roswell, Georgia, US
$55k - $70k/yr
A leading design, manufacturer and distributor of control and humidification systems for the residential, industrial and commercial HVAC refrigeration market is seeking a Senior Customer Service Technician for their Roswell, Georgia location.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Over 40 Years of Continuous Global Industry Growth & Leadership
- Strong Compensation Package
- Ongoing Training & Management Support
- Career Growth Opportunities
The Senior Customer Service Technician will responsible for overseeing the customer service team for the HVAC controls and equipment division for their Roswell, Georgia location.
JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 4 years experience in the customer service industry
- Previous Technical and/or management experience in the HVAC industry
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work tasks to maximize efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Valid Driver's License
- $55,000k -$70,000/year based on experience
- Comprehensive Benefits including 401k
- Other Perks
9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday.