HVAC Construction Manager
Tavernier, Florida, US
$100k - $120k/yr
In business for over 30 years, a fast-growing HVAC organization in the Florida Keys area is immediately hiring an experienced HVAC Construction Manager to oversee all commercial and residential (new construction and retrofit) projects.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Year after Year Continuous Growth and Profitability
- Top Market Compensation with Plenty of Incentives
- Comprehensive Benefits & Matching 401K
- Company Vehicle to Take Home
As the HVAC Construction Manager, you will manage schedules, billings, submittals, RFI's & change orders; select and oversee subcontractors; estimate and manage all HVAC construction projects; design custom home HVAC systems; establish and grow positive relationships with General Contractors, Owners, Vendors, and Suppliers; negotiate pricing and oversee on-time delivery of materials from vendors; etc.
- At least 10 years experience in HVAC construction
- At least 5 years Project Management experience
- At least 2 years residential HVAC design experience (new construction and retrofit)
- Manual J and D experience considered a strong asset
- Strong leadership and technical skills
- Customer-service oriented with a strong focus on developing and improving customer relationships
- Proficient with computer programs (i.e. Word, Excel, DESCO ESC, etc.)
The successfully hired HVAC Construction Manager must complete a pre-employment background check (Criminal, Drug, Physical, MVOR).
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, contact Jacquie toll free at 1 833 482 2562. Quote job #696
- $100,000 - $120,000/year
- Comprehensive Benefit Packages to Choose From after 90 Days (Medical, Dental, Health, Vision, AD&D, Life Insurance)
- Matching 401K
- PTO (Vacation, Holidays, Sick Days)
- Company Provided Vehicle to Take Home + Gas Paid
- Ongoing Training
- Annual Safety Boots Provided
- Uniforms Provided
- Relocation Assistance Available
Days, Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm). MUST be flexible to work before or after, and on weekends depending on operational needs.