New Britain, Connecticut, US
$34 - $37/hr
Have a passion for the HVAC trade and want to share your knowledge and experience? Are you an HVAC Technician looking to get off the tools or a Supervisor/Manager looking to develop the next generation of skilled residential or commercial techs?
One of the nation’s largest career training institutions is immediately looking to hire a Full-Time HVAC Instructor for their campus in New Britain, CT. No teaching experience? Not a problem! You bring the HVAC expertise, and they will train you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 70+ Years of Training Leadership
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits & Voluntary Benefits Package Available
- Matching 401K
- Exclusive Employee Perks & Discounts
- Career Growth Potential
As an HVAC Instructor, you will develop lesson plans and follow established curriculum requirements; instruct, teach, and evaluate student performance in HVAC and safety both in a class environment and a fully equipped facility.
- "S" License ("S-1" or "S-2") required
- At least 3 years Residential and/or Commercial HVAC field experience
- EPA Universal License an asset
- Experience with DDC and Pneumatic controls
- Previous teaching experience ideal, but not required
- NATE Certification considered a strong asset
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks (MVR, Criminal, Drug)
- $34.00 - $37.00/hour
- Comprehensive Benefits Package first day of the month following 30 days of employment (Medical, Dental, Vision, Health, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D, Life Assistance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, ID Theft Protection)
- Voluntary Benefit Package Plans to Choose From
- Matching 401K
- Steady Schedule with NO Weekends
- Ongoing Paid Training & Support Resources
- Exclusive Employee & Family Perks
- PTO (11 Paid Holidays, 2 Week Vacation, Sick Days, Personal Days, Floater Days)
- Company Provided Laptop
- Company Provided & Cleaned Uniforms
- Career Growth Opportunities
Days, 7:30am - 3:00pm (Monday - Thursday) + 2 evenings 5:45pm - 10:15pm (Mon/Wed OR Tues/Thurs).
CONTACT: Have a question? Call/text Jacquie @ 1.833.482.2562 and quote job ID#1888