Denver, Colorado, US
$24 - $26.5/hr
Have a passion for the HVAC trade and want to share your knowledge and experience? Are you an HVAC Technician looking to get off the tools or a Supervisor/Manager looking to develop the next generation of skilled residential or commercial techs?
One of the nation’s largest career training institutions is immediately looking to hire a Full-Time HVAC Instructor and a Part-Time HVAC Instructor Assistant for their location in Denver, CO. No teaching experience? Not a problem! You bring the HVAC expertise, and they will train you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 70+ Years of Training Leadership
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits & Voluntary Benefits Package Available
- Matching 401K
- Exclusive Employee Perks & Discounts
- Career Growth Potential
As an HVAC Instructor, you will develop lesson plans and follow established curriculum requirements; instruct, teach, and evaluate student performance in HVAC and safety both in a class environment and a fully equipped facility.
The HVAC Instructor Assistant will support the Instructor by assisting to carry out lesson plans and projects to students, mentor, guide, and evaluate students both in class and in the lab, and enforce safety procedures.
- At least 3 years Residential and/or Commercial HVAC field experience
- EPA Universal License required
- Experience with DDC and Pneumatic controls
- Previous teaching experience ideal, but not required
- NATE Certification or State Journeyperson HVAC Certification considered a strong asset
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks (MVR, Criminal, Drug)
- $24.00 - $26.50/hour
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Health, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D, Life Assistance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, ID Theft Protection)
- Voluntary Benefit Package Plans to Choose From
- Matching 401K
- Ongoing Paid Training & Support Resources
- Exclusive Employee & Family Perks
- PTO (Holidays, 2 Week Vacation, 5 Sick Days, 3 Personal Days)
- Company Provided Laptop
- Company Provided & Cleaned Uniforms
Full Time Instructor: Days, 6:45am - 2:45pm (Monday - Friday)
Part Time Instructor Assistant: Days, 6:45am - 12:45pm (Monday - Friday)
CONTACT: Send your resume in confidence. Have a question? Call Jacquie @ 1.833.482.2562 and quote job ID#774