HVAC Manager - Installation & Construction
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA
$80k - $110k/yr
A multi-branch and safety accredited construction and service organization specializing in refrigeration and HVAC applications is immediately hiring an experienced 313A Licensed HVAC Install & Construction Manager to direct all refrigeration and commercial projects, manage and mentor their team of skilled Refrigeration Service Technicians, and oversee the overall operation for their Halifax and Glace Bay, NS locations.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Continuous Improvement Culture
- Full Authority to Manage the Operation YOUR Way
- Strong Compensation Package & Matching Pension
- Supportive Management & Team Environment
- Career Growth Potential
- Non-Decal Company Vehicle to Take Home
As the Refrigeration Install & Construction Manager, you will hire, train, schedule, mentor, and oversee a team of Field HVAC/R Technicians; conduct site visits for quality control; create and provide cost estimations/tenders for parts, labour, and hours; manage schedules, billings, submittals, RFI's & change orders; select and oversee subcontractors; estimate and manage all new construction, renovation, and retrofit projects from start to finish; develop vendor/supplier relationships and resolve any customer disputes; negotiate pricing and oversee on-time delivery of materials from vendors; capitalize on opportunities to grow and expand operation, etc.
- 313A Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic License
- Previous Refrigeration install/service experience (i.e. Coolers, Freezers, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Racks, Display Units, etc.) in laboratory, retail, commercial, medical, and/or self-contained temperature-controlled environments
- At least 2 years supervisory/management experience within the industry
- Previous project management experience
- Able to read and interpret blueprints, piping schematics, and can size equipment
- Customer-service oriented with a strong focus on developing and improving customer relationships
- Proficient with computer programs
The successfully hired HVAC/R Construction Manager must complete a pre-employment background check (Criminal, Driving, Security Clearance).
- $80,000.00/year - $110,000.00/year++
- Company Paid Benefit Premiums (Medical, Dental Vision, Health, Life Insurance, EAP), Employee Paid Benefit (LTD)
- Matching Pension
- Non Decal Company Vehicle to Take Home and Gas Card
- Cell Phone & Laptop
- Ongoing Paid Training + Paid Personal Development
- Company Sponsored Events, Sporting Tickets, Giveaways/Swag, Christmas Breakfast, Social Events, etc.
- Annual Christmas Bonus
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Feedback & Ideas for Improvement and Expansion Strongly Encouraged and Welcomed = NO RED TAPE
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Relocation Assistance on a Case-By-Case Basis
Days, 8:00am - 4:30pm (Monday - Friday). Flexible to work evenings or weekends pending operational needs.
CONTACT: Send your resume in confidence. Have a question? Call Jacquie @ 1.833.482.2562 and quote job ID#955