HVAC Service Technician -Up to $140K/year
Mukilteo, Washington, US
$30 - $40/hr
Are you an experienced residential HVAC Service Technician in the greater Seattle, WA area looking to join a reputable organization with steady, year-round work? Do you take pride in the work you complete & enjoy a good challenge? For 35 years, our Client has been servicing Residential HVAC equipment in the Seattle and surrounding areas (Eastside, Island County, North King County, Snohomish County, South King County) and are immediately looking for several motivated and driven HVAC Service Technicians to be part of their continued growth!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Stable Year-Round Work-> NO Layoffs even During COVID
- Exceptional Track Record
- Higher than Market Wages with Unlimited Earning Potential
- Benefits & 401K
- Work-Life Balance
- Ongoing Paid Training & Certification
- Career Growth Opportunities
Working out of a new well-equipped service truck with state-of-the-art tools, parts, and supplies, you will diagnose, troubleshoot, service, repair, and maintain residential HVAC equipment and systems including, but not limited to, Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Heat Pumps, Compressors, Ductless Units, Mini Splits, Inverter Systems, Restoration Systems (refrigeration drop ins), etc.; as well as educate and upsell customers on company products and services.
- At least 5 years residential HVAC service experience with a variety of systems and equipment
- WA State electrical license (06A or 06B or 07) required
- EPA Universal/CFC Certification, ideal
- Own tools with a valid driver’s license and clean MVOR
- Ability to pass Criminal Background Check
CONTACT: Send your resume in confidence. Have a question? Call Jacquie directly at 1.833.482.2562 or email [email protected] and quote job ID#627
- $30.00 - $40.00/hour + SPIFFS + Bonus ->> Average annual earnings range between $90K - $140K/year
- Comprehensive Benefits after 30 Days (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Ongoing Paid Training + Paid Certification
- PTO (Holidays and Vacation)
- New Service Vehicle to Take Home + Fuel Card + Good to Go Pass
- State of the Art Tools, Parts, & Supplies
- New Technology and Integrated Software (iPhone and iPad)
- Tool Replacement Program
- Company Sponsored Events and Team Outings
- Career Growth Opportunities and Room for Advancement
- Work-Life Balance
- Company Provided & Cleaned Year-Round Uniforms
Days, Rotating 4x10, 8:00am - 6:00pm. OT after 40 hours. On call once a week.