Hvac Service Technicians -climate Control, Pumps, & Power Equipment
Fort Worth, Texas, US
$25 - $30/hr
A premier North American equipment organization is urgently hiring several experienced HVAC Service Technicians -Climate Control, Pump, & Power for their well-equipped shop in Fort Worth, Texas. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable multi-branch company that offers year-round work, competitive compensation package, ongoing training, and career advancement opportunities.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- 50+ years of Continuous Industry Growth
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Ongoing Training
- Stable, Year-Round Work
Pump, Power, & Climate Control Mechanics will install, troubleshoot, service, repair, and maintain heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems, and equipment for commercial customers such as Portable Air Conditioners, Portable Heaters, Hydronic Heaters, Dehumidifiers, Driers, Air Scrubbers, Light Towers, Generators, and Pumps.
HVAC Climate Control Mechanic Job Requirements:
- 3-5 years Commercial HVAC and generator repair experience
- EPA Certification- Type I & Type II or Universal required
- Mechanically inclined with strong electrical and pneumatic skills
- Ability to read and interpret instruction manuals blueprints and control system drawings
- NATE certification considered an asset
- Own tools
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s license
All successfully hired HVAC Service Technicians must pass a pre-employment background check (Drug, Physical, Criminal, MVR).
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, give Jacquie a call at 1.833.482.2562
$25.00 - $28.00/hour++. Comprehensive Benefit Package 1st of the Month after 30 days (Medical, Dental, Health, Life Insurance, etc.) + PTO (Holidays, Vacation, Floating Days) + Company Provided & Cleaned Uniforms.
Days, Monday – Friday.