HVAC Warranty And Inventory Coordinator
Brampton, Ontario, CA
$24 - $26/hr
One of Brampton, ON oldest running business is urgently looking for an energetic and detail-oriented HVAC Warranty & Inventory Coordinator to join their team.
WHY WORK HERE?
- Residential HVAC Industry Leader
- Low Employee Turnover
- Supportive Management & Team Environment
- Career Growth Opportunities
The residential Warranty & Inventory Administrator will be responsible for: processing and completing warranties/return claims for all HVAC-related parts and equipment; being the main support for inventory control; and providing administrative support with day-day operations. This could include, but is not limited to:
- Weekly inventory cycle counts
- Semi- and year- end inventory checks
- Detailed reporting of plus/minus inventory quantities
- Completing and processing required paperwork for warranty, returns, sales contracts etc.
- Parts look up and purchasing
- Liaise with customers and suppliers
- General office and clerical duties (i.e. photocopying, filing, answering phones etc.)
- Provide dispatch support
- 2+ years warranty, inventory, and administrative experience from the HVAC industry
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Successfully hired Warranty/Inventory Clerks must pass a pre-employment Background Check (Criminal, References).
- $24.00 - $26.00/hour + Lucrative Incentives
- Comprehensive Benefits after 3 months (Medical, Health, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance)
SHIFT: Days, 8:00am – 4:30pm (Monday – Friday), and every 5th Saturday (8am - 4pm). OT after 44hours.
CONTACT: Send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a question? Call Jacquie @ 1.833.482.2562 and quote job ID#933