Junior Hvac Installer
Toronto, Ontario, CA
$20 - $24/hr
Are you an energetic and motivated Junior HVAC Installer in the GTA ready to take on your next challenge? For over 110 years, our Client has been installing & servicing Residential HVAC & "light" Commercial in the Greater Toronto Area. If honing your skills and expanding your HVAC experience is important to you, apply today and join a company that invests in YOU!
WHY HVAC PROFESSIONALS WORK HERE?
- Stable Work Environment
- Ongoing Paid Training + Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Competitive Wages
- 100% Company Paid Benefits
- Career Advancement
- Supportive Team Environment with Dedicated Departments
Junior HVAC Installers will assist Senior Installers with Water Heaters, Furnaces, AC's, Boilers, Ductless Units, Radiant In-Floor Heating, Hydronic Systems, Gas and Air-Forced Units, etc.; as well as assist with service as needed. Excellent opportunity to learn the trade and transition into a Senior role.
- Minimum 3 years HVAC install experience with a variety of systems and equipment
- Gas Fitter 2 (G2) License and ODP Certification required
- Ability to read schematics and preform basic equipment wiring
- Willingness to learn
- Organized, dependable, and reliable
- A clean & valid “G” driver’s license
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- $20.00 - $24.00/hour + Incentives
- 100% Company Paid Benefits after 3 months (Medical, Health, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance)
- Ongoing Paid Training (Schooling and Industry Training)
- Birthday Spending Money
- Company Provided & Cleaned Year-Round Uniforms
SHIFT: Days, 7:00am – 4:00pm (Monday – Friday). OT available after 40 hours.
CONTACT: Send your resume in confidence. Have a question? Call Jacquie @ 1.833.482.2562 and quote job ID#812