Lead HVAC Installer
Oak Park, Illinois, US
$30 - $35/hr
A well-established residential heating and cooling company is hiring experienced Lead HVAC Installers to cover the Chicago, IL and surrounding area.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- 60+ Years Established HVAC Organization
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Matching IRA
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Service Truck to Take Home & Gas Card
Working out of a well-equipped service truck you can take home, you will install residential HVAC equipment and systems, including Air Conditioners, Water Heaters, Furnaces, Hot Water and Steam Boilers, Ductless Mini Splits, etc.; and educate customers regarding company products and service availability.
- EPA Universal required
- At least 3 years residential install experience
- Own tools with a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass a Criminal Background Check
- $30.00 - $35.00/hour + Commission
- Annual Performance Bonus
- 100% company paid Employee Medical and Life insurance, additional voluntary family packages to choose from
- Matching IRA
- Ongoing paid training
- Service truck to take home with gas card
- Small geographic service area
- Career growth potential
- Annual Christmas party, BBQ's, company sponsored events
Days, 7:00am - 3:00pm (Monday - Friday). OT after 8 hours.
CONTACT: If you have any questions, call/text Aisha at 1 866 233 8713 or email [email protected]. Quote Job ID #818