Office Manager- Commercial HVAC
Brampton, Ontario, CA
$50 - $52/hr
A multi-branch reputable North American HVAC organization is immediately hiring an experienced Office Manager for their shop in Brampton, ON.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Strong North American Presence
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Benefits & RRSP
As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for managing, training, and overseeing all office personnel (i.e. admin support, dispatchers, A/P, A/R) work load, vacation and time off requests, etc.; oversee and verify all billing, invoicing, and payroll; coordinate with Service Manager, Construction Manager, and HVAC Technicians; review contracts; purchasing office supplies and overseeing inventory; other administrative duties as required.
- 3-5 years office management experience, from an HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical or other skilled trades environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills
- Superior customer service skills
The successfully hired Office Manager must pass a pre-employment Background Check (Criminal, Driving).
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, contact Jacquie toll free at 1 833 482 2562 or [email protected] Quote job #662
- $55,000.00 - $65,000.00/year + Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit Package after 3 months (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, STD/LTD, EAP).
- RRSP Matching available after 6 months; voluntary contribution can start in 3 months
- Company Sponsored Events
Days, 8:00am – 4:30pm (Monday – Friday).