Refrigeration Service Manager
Birmingham, Alabama, US
$90k - $110k/yr
In business for over 72 years, a multi-branch and industry leading construction and service organization specializing in refrigeration and HVAC applications is immediately hiring an experienced hands-off Refrigeration Service Manager to manage and mentor their team of skilled Refrigeration Service Technicians and oversee the overall operation for their Birmingham, AL location.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
- Year after Year Continuous Growth and Profitability
- Full Authority to Manage the Operation YOUR Way
- Top Market Compensation with Plenty of Incentives
- Company Vehicle to Take Home
As the Refrigeration Service Manager, you will hire, train, schedule, mentor, and oversee a team of up to 10 Field HVAC/R Technicians; conduct site visits for quality control; create and provide cost estimations for parts, labor, and hours; coordinate and schedule work orders; develop vendor/supplier relationships and resolve any customer disputes; other duties as required.
- At least 5 years Refrigeration service repair experience in laboratory, retail, commercial, medical, and self-contained temperature-controlled environments
- At least 2 years supervisory/management experience within the industry
- At least 5 years commercial HVAC service experience
- EPA Universal certification required
- Strong leadership and technical skills
- Customer-service oriented with a strong focus on developing and improving customer relationships
- Proficient with computer programs
- $90,000.00/year - $110,000.00/year++
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental Vision, Life Insurance, STD/LTD)
- Matching 401K
- Company Vehicle to Take Home, Fuel Card, Easy Pass
- Cell Phone & Laptop
- Ongoing Paid Training
- PTO (Holidays, Vacation, Personal Days)
- Company Sponsored Events and Team Outings (i.e. Sporting Events), BBQ's, Christmas Party, etc.
- Employee Appreciation Recognition Programs
- Company Provided & Cleaned Uniforms
- Relocation Assistance on a Case-By-Case Basis
Days, 7:30am - 4:30pm (Monday - Friday). Flexible to work evenings or weekends pending operational needs.
CONTACT: Send your resume in confidence. Have a question? Call Jacquie @ 1.833.482.2562 and quote job ID#751