Residential Plumber - Red Seal and Apprentices
Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
$22 - $38/hr
An industry leading Canadian heating and cooling company who has been in business for over 50 years and is accredited and a member of several trade associations, is urgently hiring several Red Seal Plumbers AND Registered Plumber Apprentices for residential new construction projects in the Winnipeg, MB area.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Supportive Work Environment
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Matching RRSP
- Strong Compensation Package
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Working out of a service vehicle you are able to take home, you will work on small to large residential new construction projects to install, diagnose, troubleshoot, service, and maintain residential plumbing systems, water tanks, water heaters, faucets, water systems, water filtration & sewage systems, gas lines, etc. You will also assemble, install, or repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems as per plumbing code.
- Red Seal Plumber OR Registered Red Seal Plumber Apprentice mandatory
- Experience with residential new construction plumbing a must
- Class B Gas Ticket a strong asset
- Read and follow drawings and specifications to plan and execute installations
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driving abstract
- Must be able to pass a preemployment Driving and Criminal Background check
- $22.00 - $38.00++/ per hour
- Comprehensive Benefits Package from the Start (Medical, Dental)
- Group Benefits Package after 3 months
- Matching 2% RRSP
- ToolBox Provided = Don't use your own tools
- Vacation (Paid, Holidays)
- Ongoing Paid Training & Apprenticeship
- Parts & Supplies Provided
- Company Provided & Cleaned Uniforms
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee Recognition & Team Events
- Supportive Team & Management Environment
Days, Monday – Friday. OT after 40 hours.
Contact: Send your resume in confidence to [email protected] or call/text Jacquie @ 1.833.482.2562. Quote job ID#1708