Senior Security Alarm Technician
Puslinch, Ontario, CA
$33 - $40/hr
In business for nearly 30 years, a well-established family-owned security boutique is immediately seeking several experienced Senior Alarm Technicians to cover the Puslinch, Waterloo, Cambridge, Milton, and surrounding areas.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Stable Year-Round Work
- Strong Compensation & 100% Company Paid Benefits
- Ongoing Training & Management Support
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Company Sponsored Events
Security Alarm Technicians will inspect, install, commission, troubleshoot, service, repair, and program a variety of light, security, and integrated systems, including but not limited to camera’s, data and voice cabling, CCTV, control panels, etc. primarily in commercial buildings and condos.
SECURITY ALARM TECHNICIAN JOB SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- At least three (3) years installing and/or service experience with fire or security systems
- Experience working with DMP and DSC alarm panels
- Experience installing data and voice cabling (Cat5e & Cat 6) and installation CCTV Systems
- Familiar with Access Control installation and programming (i.e., Genetec, CCure, Lenel, Kantech, etc.)
- Able to lift up to 40lbs and comfortable working in difficult positions or heights such as climbing ladders with tools, scaffolds, etc.
- Comfortable working in inclemental weather
- Valid “G” driver’s license and clean driving record
Successful Alarm Technicians must pass a pre-employment background check (driving abstract and criminal background check)
- $33.00 - $40.00/hour+++
- 100% Company Paid Benefit Package after 3 months (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D, STD/LTD, Health Spending Account).
- Cell Phone + Laptop
- iPad (Paperless)
- Ongoing Paid Safety & Manufacturer Training
- Annual $200 Safety Boot Allowance
- Speciality Tools Provided
- Company Sponsored Events & Employee Appreciation
- Year After Year Growth = Career Growth Opportunities
- Company Provided Shirts and Jackets
Days, 8:00am – 4:30pm (Monday – Friday). On call 1 week/4 weeks. OT after 44 hours.
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call/text Jacquie toll free at 1 833 482 2562 or [email protected] Quote job #1980