Service Coordinator - HVAC
Barrie, Ontario, CA
$22 - $26/hr
A Canadian and locally owned and operated residential HVAC organization is immediately hiring a detail-oriented Service Coordinator for their office in Barrie, ON to maintain work schedules of their HVAC Service Technicians and ensure customer commitments are met.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- 30+ Years of Continuous Industry Growth
- Solid Compensation Package & Matching RRSP
- Company Sponsored Events
- Supportive Team Environment
HVAC Service Coordinators will dispatch, coordinate, and schedule HVAC Service Technicians; answer customer questions and concerns (incoming/outgoing phone calls); follow up with customers and clients about post service calls and any outstanding quotes and estimates; update customer software to maintain work orders and customer database; invoicing; maintain monthly preventative pm schedules; other administrative duties as required.
CUSTOMER SERVICE JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- At least two (2) years scheduling and customer service experience preferably from the HVAC industry or Plumbing, Electrical, Fire, or Security
- Proficient communication (verbal and written) and computer skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- $22.00 - 26.00/hour
- Sales Incentives
- Benefit Package after 3 months (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- Matching 3% RRSP after 3 Months
- Ongoing Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Employee Appreciation
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Company Provided Shirts
Days, 8:00am - 5:00pm (Mon- Fri).
CONTACT: If you have any questions about this position, call/text Jacquie toll free at 1 833 482 2562 or [email protected] Quote job #1996